Listed in the following regions:Africa Asia Australia and Oceania Europe North America South America Canada North America - other countries USA Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Iowa Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi Montana North Carolina North Dakota Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico Nevada New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington Wisconsin West Virginia Wyoming North America - other countries Austria Belarus Belgium Bulgaria Croatia Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Ukraine United Kingdom
As the emerging markets continue to demonstrate high growth rates and improved macroeconomic fundamentals, Darby believes that a substantial opportunity exists for investments in well-managed mid-sized companies in need of expansion capital. Darby has built a proven, successful track record of investments in this area focused on a variety of sectors, including financial services, manufacturing, media and consumer goods/services.
Darby’s involvement in the field of emerging markets infrastructure reflects the unique position it has carved out as a leading infrastructure investor. Through extensive infrastructure experience, Darby targets investments in sectors such as transportation, energy, telecommunications, waste management and water treatment.
With over two decades of experience and over 50 seasoned investment professionals in 13 offices worldwide, Darby aims to provide investors with a diversified approach to emerging market principal investing. Darby has more than 115 investments across the investment platform.
Listed below is an overview of mezzanine funds run by Darby:
- Brazil Mezzanine Infrastructure Fund: Launched in 2007 as Darby’s first fund solely dedicated to infrastructure projects in Brazil, the Brazil Mezzanine Infrastructure Fund is in full divestment mode. The management team has invested in 5 companies.
- Darby Asia Mezzanine Fund: Darby acquired management of the Asia Mezzanine Fund in 2002, establishing Darby’s presence in the region. Now fully divested, the management team has invested in 9 companies.
- Darby Asia Mezzanine Fund II: Launched in 2005 as Darby’s second Pan-Asian mezzanine fund, the Darby Asia Mezzanine Fund II is in investment mode. The management team has invested in 11 companies.
- Darby Converging Europe Mezzanine Fund: Launched in 2005 as Darby’s first European mezzanine fund, the Darby Converging Europe Mezzanine Fund is in full divestment mode. The management team has invested in 16 companies.
- Darby Latin America Mezzanine Fund: Launched in 1999 as Darby’s pioneer mezzanine fund, the Darby Latin America Mezzanine Fund is fully divested. The management team has invested in 12 companies.
- Darby Latin American Mezzanine Fund II: Launched in 2011 as Darby’s second Latin America mezzanine fund, the Darby Latin American Mezzanine Fund II is in investment mode. The management team has invested in 5 companies.