Listed in the following regions:North America USA Alabama Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Iowa Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi Montana North Carolina North Dakota Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico Nevada New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Virginia Vermont Washington Wisconsin West Virginia Wyoming
Formed in 2002, its Principals have over 150 years of collective experience, and led a highly successful middle-market corporate finance business for Bank of America’s Commercial Finance Division and its predecessors. Over a twenty five-year plus period they have invested subordinated debt and equity in over 100 companies in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, consumer wholesale, building materials, industrial equipment and service businesses. The Principals of Greyrock Capital have completed middle-market transactions with more than 50 private equity sponsors and over the past twenty plus years have earned a reputation for responsiveness, reliability and professionalism. Greyrock’s key strengths include:
- Service Orientation – they identify transactions that meet their criteria and only pursue opportunities where they are sure they will meet the customer’s needs. They focus on the issues that matter, whether in due diligence, documentation or portfolio management.
- Flexibility – their long experience in leveraged lending enables the firm to devise flexible capital structures. Their creativity enables them to identify and help implement solutions.
- Breadth of Experience – Regardless of industry, middle-market companies confront many of the same challenges. With a transaction history of over 100 investments, they are able to share their collective experience in order to avoid problems and craft solutions.
- Value Creation – they invest for the long term and assist their portfolio companies and equity sponsors in maximizing value. Their extensive contacts enable the firm to identify and refer potential strategic acquisitions or acquirers.
Greyrock Capital is currently investing out of its third independent fund and serves management teams and equity sponsors nationwide through offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Wilton, CT.
The Greyrock Partners are proud of their portfolio companies and the value these companies create for their customers, employees, and shareholders. They are happy to assist you in contacting management at any of their portfolio companies or the private equity sponsors where applicable.
Greyrock Capital Group is the manager of GCG Investors, LP, GCG Investors II, LP and GCG Investors III, LP which combined have invested in, or have unused commitments of, in excess of $575 million of capital. Since 2002, Greyrock has invested in over 50 platform companies providing mezzanine debt and equity to finance leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and organic growth. Their limited partners include Hedge Funds, corporate and insurance companies, funds of funds, endowments and high net worth professionals.
Greyrock Capital Group investments will generally contain most or all of the following key attributes:
- Investment Size: $5 million to $25 million
- Company Characteristics:
- Revenues of at least $10 million
- EBITDA in excess of $3 million
- Demonstrable and sustainable competitive advantages
- Defensible market niche
- Stable historical financial performance
- Proprietary products or processes
- Leading market shares
- Low cost structures
- Distribution channel prominence
- Sponsorship: Strong management team and/or equity sponsor with meaningful equity stakes.
- Geography: With offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Wilton, CT, Greyrock is uniquely positioned as a national provider with a local presence.